Our Mission Statement
We are a team of dedicated building professionals who lead through excellence, community service, hard work, and technology. We strive to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, to be profitable, and to provide a successful environment for our clients and work force.
- Betty, George, Chad, & Jodi Ray (Owners)
- Beverly Clark, realtor and office manager
- Kelly Harris, Superintendent & 12yr Trade Partner
What makes Olde Heritage Builders special?
- We build relationships from day one based on honesty, straightforwardness, and open lines of communication.
- Combined, we have over 50 years of experience in custom home building
- Our area roots are strong with work, friends, and family.
- We boast a 20-year track record of over 25 Parade Of Homes awards.
- Successful neighborhoods with many repeat clients.
- Over 20 years of relations with many of our subcontractors and vendors who are also small family businesses like ours.
- A commitment for constantly improving the construction of homes and developing land into great neighborhoods.
- A commitment to the land we develop to protect all of its natural resources and to disturb the land as little as possible.
- A commitment to be on the leading edge of the educational curve so that we may pass our knowledge to others with a new emphasis on energy conservation.
- Most of all, and at times the most difficult, we strive to always be extraordinary. Because the only difference between extraordinary and ordinary is that little extra.